Once you receive certified test results, you can send your results to institutions by following these steps:
- Log in to englishtest.duolingo.com with the email address you used to take the test.
- Click on "My Results" in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to your certified test result and click "Share Score."
- Select whether you are applying to a university, a secondary school, or another type of institution.
- Start typing the name of an institution to search for it, and select your choices using the checkbox.
- If your institution uses an Application ID, do not forget to add it!
- Press "Send."
You can select up to 40 institutions. If you select fewer than 40 institutions, you can add more later.
If you need to send your results to more than 40 institutions, you may contact support. Please note we will ask you to confirm that you are officially applying to all the institutions you request us to send your results to. Just sending your Duolingo English Test result to an institution is not enough to be considered for admission by an institution. You must also officially apply to the institution.