Invite your students to take the Duolingo English Test in April or May, and they will receive 50% off when they purchase a test before July 1.
The Duolingo English Test is an accessible and innovative English proficiency assessment used by hundreds of universities in their admissions process.
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS TAKE IT?
- They can see their English level while saving time and money.
They can take the test online, anytime in under an hour. This is ideal for students starting to think about the application process and standardized testing.
- They can showcase themselves and their English ability
Through a video component and writing sample alongside a proficiency score, institutions value seeing and hearing from the students in their own words when making admissions decisions.
- They can share their results for free to top universities
Schools like Yale, WashU, Columbia, and hundreds more accept the test—with more joining every day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up for a free dashboard
- Invite your students via email from the dashboard
- Students must purchase a test within the month of April or May 2019 to receive a discount
- Students must take the test within 90 days of purchase
HOW DO I INVITE STUDENTS?
- From your dashboard, in the top banner, click "Send Invite"
- Enter a students email address
- For multiple students, separate emails by comma
- Click “Send”
- Too many email addresses? Copy and share the link provided
- You can review and resend invites from the "Test Invites" tab
HOW DO STUDENTS RECEIVE DISCOUNTS?
- Students will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line "[School Name] has invited you to take the Duolingo English Test!"
- Click the button "Accept Invite"
- If they don't already have a Duolingo account, they will be taken to a screen where they create an account
- After creating an account, they click "Use Coupon"
- They can purchase the test for US$24.50