1. Save your Duolingo English Test.dmg file to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
2. Click on the Duolingo English Test.dmg file in either the bottom of your browser download bar (shown above) or double-click the file to open it where it was saved (shown below).
3. An installer window will appear prompting you to drag the Duolingo English Test desktop app into your “Applications” folder. Click and drag the application to that folder. You may have to grant your computer permission to modify your “Applications” folder by logging in.
4. You may receive a message that reads “‘Duolingo English Test' is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it?” Select Open to allow your operating system to install the application.
5. Once the application has fully installed, open the application and log in with your Duolingo English Test username and password.
Please note that depending on the version of macOS you are running, you may need to grant permission to the microphone and webcam by following the instructions listed here: