Webcam/Video Not Working on Lenovo Devices?
- Open the Windows start menu.
- Search for "Lenovo" and click Lenovo Vantage. If you don't have Lenovo Vantage, install it from the Microsoft Store.
- Click Hardware Settings > Audio/Visual inside the Lenovo Vantage menu.
- Scroll down and switch the Camera Privacy Mode toggle to Off.
- Note: If the Camera Privacy Mode keeps changing to On, check if your Lenovo laptop has a physical switch to enable or disable your camera. Make sure it is switched on.