To help our proctoring team verify the security of your test environment, follow these tips:
- Take the test alone in a quiet room.
- Remove all external devices and materials from the room.
- Ensure all plug-ins, pop-ups, notifications, and add-ons are disabled.
- Close all other windows and programs, including any that are running in the background.
- Use a standard English keyboard input method. (Note: This only applies to test takers who sometimes use a Chinese language keyboard input method.)
- Do not use previously prepared answers for any speaking section.
- Make sure your entire face is visible to the camera.
- Keep your eyes on the screen while speaking.
- Make sure the room is well illuminated.
Please carefully review our test rules, policies, and requirements before taking the test.