Every certified test result includes a certificate of the test taker. Each certificate is given a unique URL that can be used to verify the authenticity of a result. These can be printed or saved, however official results should be sent through the test taker’s account and not through email.
The test certificate includes the following test information:
- Name of the test taker
- Date the test was taken
- Overall score - on a scale out of 160 in 5 point increments
- Subscores - on a scale out of 160 in 5 point increments
- Literacy - the test taker’s ability to read and write
- Conversation - the test taker’s ability to listen and speak
- Comprehension - the test taker’s ability to read and listen
- Production - the test taker’s ability to write and speak
- "Your score range" - indicates the standard error of measurement which represents the score range in which the test taker's true level of ability lies.
Below is a mock test taker certificate: